Haresh Frederick S. de la Serna

Monday, July 13, 2009

It could be good and I could do it more often. It does tend to tire my eyes and makes me want to stop and rest a while. But I have done two rounds of posting to my blogs and it is quite satisfying. I would be better off perhaps if I could just determine if this is working as expected.


A little surprising bit of information came and it did show some promise. I have come quite a bit from the old days when I would be posting everything by hand. I am kind of semi-manually doing it but I have a little help from a script that I wrote which helps me with content.


Is there a name to what it is that I am doing? I should like to think that is making good use of the internet and hopefully it will pay off in the long run. I would hate to be doing this and not see any results. I am excited and if I can keep on doing this for another week I might see some results.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
W Las Vegas
Cingular Cell Phones